Looking for a buddy or group to go out with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, occdn, looks like you have no excuse not getting wet now..... so join in the fun and let the real learning begin:D I too started of diving with the SouthCoastDivers & invited myself with Laguna Sea Dwellers and of course the BeachCrabs...just recently join with the PowerScuba group as I have a daughter and grand-daughter to visit in SanDiego... so now I will hit regular dives with them. Check out the "clubs" in our sub-forum here in the SoCal section. I now have 3 regular dive buddies and many not so regular buddies that I will dive with any day...all becuase I stepped forward..... just be honest with yourself and your new buddies with your level of comfort and you will have no problem getting wet. I'll let you know the next trip (non-advanced) that I'm going on and you can dive with me/us. Enjoy.

If you still need a buddy and are good for beach entries, I'm up for some diving in LA. That would include places like White's Point, Nicholas Canyon and Leo Carillo. I could also be persuaded to do Vet's Park. Let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom