Looking for a buddy in Central NH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danaya

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm spending the next month in Center Harbor, on Squam lake, which, at least above water is one of the most gorgeous lakes in New England. I'm eager to do some diving in the next month and was hoping to find someone to head out with. I have a little boat on Squam.

In mid-august I'm moving down to the seacoat, and I'm also hoping to find some dive buddies down there.. Might also be up for a trip down to the coast as I can't wait to explore the diving down there.

Daniel

danaya,
when i first got certified i went to center harbor to get used to my compass and had a blast there. didn't have to worry about the current or high and low tides. you are quite away from the ocean if you don't mind a long haul so any time you feel like it can you can always pm me and we will go from there. is your boat big enought to be divable from?? there is a dive shop in wolfboro that may be able to hook you up with some divers. go to divenewengland.com and check the site out and see what happens. hope to hear from you and dive safe.

nite_diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom