look who's coming for dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, I get the whole thing about them being good guys...and I don't much mind the little fellas.

However, GIANT HAIRY FANGED MONSTERS LIKE THAT ONE...well, I'll just hand Kraken my FAL

I took this with the 5060 before it got flooded, it was actually the first real picture I took with it...

Spider2.sized.jpg

Easy creature to photograph :)

I don't know, I think you could have gotten closer............

What a great shot of that way cool spider. How big was he and is that kind of spider common where you are?

cheers,

:rofl:
Um, thanks for sharing, Mark.

sharkdiver00:
What a great shot of that way cool spider. How big was he and is that kind of spider common where you are?

cheers,

The one I posted was a Banana Spider, its about 1.5" long(including legs), they get 3-4" long sometimes. They are common in my area, we actually have 3 hanging around our porch.

Not sure what alcina's spider is... Sure is a hairy mofo :D

Super-macro is fun!

Thanks for the ideas Mark, maybe it will be a bit harder to get a couple of kilos to fry.... especially after you have to pluck all the fur :)

Why go through all the pain of plucking when you can just use Nad's?

I wish we had more spiders than cockroaches in TX, or bigger spiders that would feed on the yucky roaches..... Maybe the one on alcina's pic culd be motivated :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom