Look at the pretty picture!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heads Up

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a shot of the dive site I dived last Wednesday with Andy2tanx

Took it at about 8.30 am - please excuse the crappy quality but was with a digital camera so no real depth.

The 'steam' was literally rolling off the lake and the sun was just breaking over the far cliff edges.

Site - Stoney Cove, Leicestershire, UK
Air temp 1c, water temp 9c

Great dive BTW (even though it is a training site)

I'll call...and raise you a foggier one!

Edited....never mind....the attachment didn't work.

I don't play poker this good!

Here's my foggy photo. Blue Lagoon #2, Huntsville, Texas

You won’t believe this; I am looking at your great pictures while listening to a foghorn off in the distance. The horn really sets the pace.

Heads UP, now yer really gone and made me wonder about my sanity...

I'm due in Stoney Dec 15th.. I suspect the water temp will drop another degree or two by then :cold:

Although if this mild weather continues for another week or so, you may be in luck as it will take a fair while for a body of water that size to cool down even a couple of degrees!!

Have a good time anyway - they had started some substantial building work the last time we were down so the carpark is slightly roped off. Recommend you arrive early to get into the bottom car park especially on a Saturday!

Ugh..

Last time I was there on a Saturday, I hit the queue at 6:45 and *still* got the top car park :/

Oh well :D

Back
Top Bottom