Long Distance Relationship Advice Please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are they Mc Donald's $.39 Wed burgers, or Kobe Beef burgers?

I'm not familiar with Kobe Beef burgers. I was going for quantity not quality :wink:

Do I win?

I'm not familiar with Kobe Beef burgers. I was going for quantity not quality :wink:

Do I win?

I think wormil has some serious NCAA mancrush action going on... I mean seriously, he wants some "Kobe beef".... Kinky sir, kinky indeed...

Elena, great idea running him through the GF and family test. I'd be lost without my GFs and family.

Good luck.
It was brutal. I had to rope cattle, go on a liveaboard and battle sand fleas! :rofl3:

The most important part of any relationship is humor combined with patience and love. Women often enter a relationship hoping to effect a change, while men hope nothing ever changes! If you aren't happy with the person as they ARE RIGHT NOW, then months of frustration trying to change them will make it worse.

[-]Women[/-] MEN often enter a relationship hoping to effect a change, while [-]men[/-] WOMEN hope nothing ever changes! If you aren't happy with the person as they ARE RIGHT NOW, then months of frustration trying to change them will make it worse.
Fixed that for you, based on three painful divorces. I'M JUST SAYIN'.

Amen, brother, to NetDoc's observation.

A man finds just what he is looking for (or thinks so, anyway), and prays to the heavens above she never changes. Loses every time.

A woman finds a guy with real potential, praying she can turn him into the person she knows he can be. Loses every time.

Ah, sexist observations that are actually not gender-dependent. For every man who says that about women, you'll find a woman who will say that about men. Let's leave the sexism out of it and realize that you really have to be careful in choosing and pray to your higher power that (1) they will not change and (2) they will not try to change you.

My guy is really awesome and if he changed substantially, he wouldn't be the guy I fell in love with. I think/hope/pray that I've finally found a man who loves me for me, and not for who he thinks he can make me into.

1. Long term, partners will change but it is most likely not going to be in a way that is being forced upon them.
2. Yea relationships would work better if you just accept your partner the way they are and if you don't end up liking it, leave.

Ah, sexist observations that are actually not gender-dependent. For every man who says that about women, you'll find a woman who will say that about men. Let's leave the sexism out of it and realize that you really have to be careful in choosing and pray to your higher power that (1) they will not change and (2) they will not try to change you.

My guy is really awesome and if he changed substantially, he wouldn't be the guy I fell in love with. I think/hope/pray that I've finally found a man who loves me for me, and not for who he thinks he can make me into.

Now WHERE is the fun it that Debby? :D
If we can not poke fun at our many flaws and inconsistencies, especially our genders' mutual lack of understanding of each other.....:no: :idk: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom