Logbooks between Perdix AI and Mac/iPad/iPhone using Bluetooth ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMHO, it really isn't missing anything...

It is missing multi transmitter support. It is downloading the data from the computers, but he hasn't started to using it for RMV/SAC calculations.

It is missing multi transmitter support. It is downloading the data from the computers, but he hasn't started to using it for RMV/SAC calculations.
Did you ask Nick to add that feature?

Did you ask Nick to add that feature?

Oh he knows about it, I'm not the only one that wants that feature.

Looks like it's calculating RMV / SAC for me from downloaded data...

Do you mean it doesn't do that if you have more than one computer downloading tank pressure? Like for sidemount diving? Or if you want your SAC rate for a deco tank?

Looks like it's calculating RMV / SAC for me from downloaded data...

Do you mean it doesn't do that if you have more than one computer downloading tank pressure? Like for sidemount diving? Or if you want your SAC rate for a deco tank?

I mean two transmitters one computer. Macdive will only display the RMV/SAC from the primary transmitter that you set on the computer. I work around it by having one computer set to have T1 as the primary and the other computer has T2 as the primary. I then add up the RMV number to get my overall RMV.

Attached is a profile from a recent dive, I turned off everything but air pressure (in orange) and RMV/SAC (in blue). You will see that both are mostly flatlined except when I am breathing off the long hose (T1 is always on my long hose non-inflator side).

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 8.42.31 AM.png

I mean two transmitters one computer. Macdive will only display the RMV/SAC from the primary transmitter that you set on the computer. I work around it by having one computer set to have T1 as the primary and the other computer has T2 as the primary. I then add up the RMV number to get my overall RMV.

Attached is a profile from a recent dive, I turned off everything but air pressure (in orange) and RMV/SAC (in blue). You will see that both are mostly flatlined except when I am breathing off the long hose (T1 is always on my long hose non-inflator side).

View attachment 547043

OK, I think I get it. So this is for sidemount or independent doubles? I guess then SubSurface would be a better choice if you need that feature...

OK, I think I get it. So this is for sidemount or independent doubles? I guess then SubSurface would be a better choice if you need that feature...

I am hoping he adds that feature soon. Until then I have a work around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom