Log Program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently purchased a Puck Pro Plus (2017 model) and I am wondering which is the best/recommended program for downloading logs. I do have the USB cable.

Thank you and safe diving

Glenn

Do you run Mac or Windows? If Mac, MacDive supports a large number of computers. I just started using it and love it.

should probably move this to the "dive Computer" forum.... here is for SB support...

Anyhow, I don't know which is "the best", but I have been using SubSurface. Pretty nice. And Free!

I use DiveLog DT (an app from moremobilesoftware.com) on my MacBook Pro which allows me to download dives from my Suunto Cobra via usb cable. I also have the DiveLog app on my iPhone and can sync between the 2 using bluetooth. As it is an app on my iPhone, it also became (magically) an app on my iPad Pro and I can sync between them also so that all three of my devices are current with my dives. You can also download dives from various other apps you may have dives saved in.

Not sure that they support your model of dive computer, but have seen in their support forums where people have asked them to add their model and they did.

subsurface is much better than the oceanic oceanlog and it works with my vt4.0 and cable, should work with yours. Subsurface is free, so try it out.

I recently purchased a Puck Pro Plus (2017 model) and I am wondering which is the best/recommended program for downloading logs. I do have the USB cable.

Thank you and safe diving

Glenn

If you have Android or IOS I highly recommend Divemate as I've said in other post. If you are on windows then Diving log 6.0 or Subsurface. If on Linux Subsurface.

Do either of the above recommendations work with both windows and iOS? I have been using diviac. I like that it's cloud based and accessible from multiple platforms but fine the user inputs a bit awkward.

Fwiw, I just got a shearwater Perdix and it do s not appear that I can use their app on iOS.

Fwiw, I just got a shearwater Perdix and it do s not appear that I can use their app on iOS.

They have one in beta testing now. I haven't heard of a general release date yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom