Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Last couple of days when I log on I get the visitor screen asking me to register. I can go to the forum without entering a login name and everything works as if I had logged in (since I keep my setting to auto login).
I have not changed any security settings or deleted any cookies on my computer.
Also when I do try to log in from the visitor screen it redirects me back to the visitor screen as if it had not accepted my login

I'm having the same problem. I tried deleting my scubaboard cookies and logging in again, but that didn't fix it. I'm using firefox 3.0.8 if that is relevant.

I'm having the same problem. I tried deleting my scubaboard cookies and logging in again, but that didn't fix it. I'm using firefox 3.0.8 if that is relevant.

After deleting the SB cookies and logging in again, do you have new cookies?

I have about a dozen here including at least 8 that start with "bb".

If it's Firefox, you can go into the "cookies" control panel and try adding "always accept cookies" for scubaboard.com.

Terry

I had 16 scubaboard related cookies. I deleted all of them, re-logged in and I have 16 scubaboard related cookies again. But the login still isn't working automatically.

Remember me worked for years then suddenly stopped. I've given up. Go deleting cookies is more of a nuisance than logging in every time I open the board.

I've had this problem before but it was always solved by removing all cookies (not just SB cookies).

problem just went away

After deleting the SB cookies and logging in again, do you have new cookies?

I have about a dozen here including at least 8 that start with "bb".

If it's Firefox, you can go into the "cookies" control panel and try adding "always accept cookies" for scubaboard.com.

Terry

Initially i get 'server busy try again'.

I expect this is the same for most Firefox users. Not usually a problem on IE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom