Log book pages for 3-ring binder type log-books

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jridg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was tired of buying log book pages that I didn't like - didn't suit my style, or didn't have enough space for what I wanted. So, I spent a few days working out what I did want, and came up with what you see below. Then I went and got a whole bunch printed up at a print shop - I also had them drilled for your typical three-ring binder type logbook. The holes are 5-1/2 inches from hole one to hole three - typical for a three-ring binder type book. They are printed on 24-lb paper which is quite a bit better than typical 20-lb copy paper. Printed on both sides.

I am offering them up for sale for anyone who might be interested. $3.50 for 25 pages (50 dives) plus first class postage and handling ($2.00). Please send me a PM and I will be happy to send you some. I greatly prefer Paypal - but we can work that out if you don't use it.

Here's the photo of what you would get (page-wise). :D

Attachments

• logbook.jpg
    logbook.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 674
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom