Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone have more specifics on who they protesting against, this time?

There has been some problems at hotels where the airport shuttle drivers were picking up fares. I assume or imagine it was people that bought round trip transportation packages but that is just an assumption - no doorman or security guy is goona call a shuttle for you. The shuttles have federal plates, not state plates

A few weeks ago there was a big blockade at the Grand Park over this.

So two days ago, there were 100's of taxis at some meeting with the officals that enforce? the taxi kind of stuff. They say that they are now allowing taxis to pick up at Diegos Tacos instead of four blocks away, this started yesterday. I have not heard of any fights, shootings or fire bombs - just a bunch of children trying to see whose weiner is bigger.

The only federal property here other than military is airports and parks. That little grocery store and new bank are on federal property - there can be different rules in those areas

I want a surveillance camera at the pool where I stay so I can hold up a sign "Help! Out of beer!"

What is a "security arch"?
Maybe "Arc " instead of arch? As in motorized side to side camera 'panning' ? Like at an important intersection to see down all 4 motorways. Just a guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom