Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You need to add the floater found out in the jungle..... The goings on have been very very tight lipped, not much at all being reported.
The "floater" as you call him was not in the CAPA water, he died in the CAPA water facility on the transversal. He had a heart attack, according to the Medical Examiner. So, he doesn't count as an assassination.

However, the guy knifed to death on Av. 75 early this morning just might be #12

That is crazy! What's the point of going for 24 hour trips every week -- to spend the night with the barmaid at the Iberostar? :)
he said it was his way of mourning losing his wife.

I'm still bag dragging it. By the time the quarantine restrictions were lifted (mid Oct) the cost of yyz-czm was prohibitive. I'll be back to booking 355 days out (points) again. yay.

Last night walking home from a O'hana's I was tired and flagged a Taxi @5th and 4th. Younger guy with wife and baby stopped and gave me a ride to the Casa in Gringo Gultch behind Chedraui. Instead of my normal cheap self I handed him 50 Pesos, he seemed like a nice guy with a young wife and baby, and got out of the cab and it happened. Scared the hell out of me, he said sir your change! I told him to keep it.
To me the was a very unusual event and newsworthy 😁

Last night walking home from a O'hana's I was tired and flagged a Taxi @5th and 4th. Younger guy with wife and baby stopped and gave me a ride to the Casa in Gringo Gultch behind Chedraui. Instead of my normal cheap self I handed him 50 Pesos, he seemed like a nice guy with a young wife and baby, and got out of the cab and it happened. Scared the hell out of me, he said sir your change! I told him to keep it.
To me the was a very unusual event and newsworthy 😁
Be nice to have his contact info.

Cozumel, Q.R. — A group of islanders held a peaceful march in protest of the recent increase in island crime. Alejandro Tovar, who organized the march, said that the City Council of Cozumel has not been successful in having the island’s Director of Public Security produce results.

He said they are hoping their march will bring attention to other government levels who will.

The group marched with signs along the island’s boardwalk demanding greater peace and security for Cozumel residents. Others expressed their concern about the increased violence that has emerged in various neighborhoods.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom