Local Gear for SALE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My goodies that I posted for sale are all sold. Now I am looking for a spare inflator hose since my collection disappeared.

My goodies that I posted for sale are all sold. Now I am looking for a spare inflator hose since my collection disappeared.

I have an extra drysuit infator hose (DUI). Don't think that will work for you though. DUI had changes the design of their hose & the new ones are a little more user friendly fro thick gloves (more of a ridge instead of a beveled style on the quick release).

I might have it? I have an extra one that I'm not sure where it came from. Even if it's not yours, your welcome to it.

Hey guys,.... I'm looking at selling my twin LP 85's. They've been a great set of cylinders, are about 2yrs old (bought new), are in current Vis & except for a couple of little scrapes from the caves, in excellent condition. They have also been O2 cleaned & have only had Nitrox or hyper clean air in them.. I'm just ready to move on to something a little bigger for my cave diving. I would prefer to try to keep it local because of shipping hassles. I would prefer cash or check for payment, as funds will go directly to a set of larger doubles, but will work with a potential buyer. I am offering both cylinders, 2" Highland Bands & bolts & the isolator manifold, all assembled or disassembled for $500. If interested, please PM me or e-mail me at tstormwarning@yahoo.com .

I think the KPP should all chip in and get me these for Christmas :D

I think the KPP should all chip in and get me these for Christmas :D

I'm thinking about chipping in in them but if I do, they'll be on my back. :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom