Local Gear for SALE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'll be the first,

AL80 tank, 2005 luxfer with current vis valid though August this year, $80.00

5mm full wetsuit with integrated hood, mens large, I'm 5'10" 180lbs and it is a good fit, only used a couple of times, new condition, not p'd in. :D $100.00

7mm full wetsuit, older Akona model, mens large, a little loose in the arm pit area for me. One knee pad has been glued. $50

pm any offers, thanks!

I'll bite:

Aqualung Airsource complete with LP and corregated hoses...$100 shipped OBO local pickup. Bought 4 months ago and used on three dives in FL springs, now I'm packing an Apeks XTX octo.

ScubaPro Mk2+ first stage purchased 6 months ago. New in box with blank warranty card, parts for life card and receipt of purchase from SP authorized dealer, never removed from actual box. Was going to put together a good starter reg for the gf when I changed my mind and switched to Aqualung/Apeks so we would have matching sets. $50 local pickup.

PM with any offers or questions.

I will take MK2+

Chirs' AL80 is tempting.

MK2+ is SOLD, thanks Hoosier.

Finally got to check and see what I want to sell. I have a green C-8 dive light. Don't know how many dives it has but is in good shape..$30 with batteries if hand delivered.

Also a Aeris XR1 wrist mount computer. This has about 20 dives on it. The straps have been cut and replaced with bungie. It can be taken out of the boot and put into a console if wanted. $125, LP sells it for $175. Since I now have two Nitrox computers I don't need an extra air sitting in the box.

Might have more...still thinking about selling the semi dry.

I can't believe that Chris' AL80 is still available...?

It is a darn good deal........

JP wants it, he said if I got an offer before he is ready to buy, take it.

So I guess you could say it is still available.

edit, Dutch552 is the buyer!

PM sent on tank.

Dutch, you really need a Aeris computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom