local dive insurance coverage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Jag,

I'll shoot you a PM with a number of an insurance contact I have. She's been in the insurance industry for 30 years.

She does all sorts of insurance - from personal items to large companies such as Cinderella. Maybe she can help you out.

hey jag, if you find someone who will insure UW cameras locally, pls let me know. we tried to get malayan to explore local insurance for divers and equipment but if fell through when they realized they need to airlift injured divers.

hey jag, if you find someone who will insure UW cameras locally, pls let me know. we tried to get malayan to explore local insurance for divers and equipment but if fell through when they realized they need to airlift injured divers.
DAN does airlifts naman diba? and cover chamber time as well...

but maybe malayan would consider equipment coverage... walang airlift-airlift dyan... just cough up replacement cost for cameras and gear...

Jag

i think they were thinking it has to be both equipment and divers in one policy since the local market is too small.

Back
Top Bottom