Lobsters really are quite pretty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Regardless of who took the picture, where, and whose trap this is, the real questions is: is looking at a trap wrong in any way? I guess, it is if you believe in the Lane's Cove sign which prohibits being within 25 ft of a trap :shakehead

oceancurrent:
Regardless of who took the picture, where, and whose trap this is, the real questions is: is looking at a trap wrong in any way? I guess, it is if you believe in the Lane's Cove sign which prohibits being within 25 ft of a trap :shakehead

Of course not! It's the fruitcakes who think we (divers) are raiding their traps that would use something like this as ammunition.

--Matt

And this is establishes that somebody raided a trap how exactly? :confused:

I guess anything can be "proof" that divers raid traps to these boys. The biggest one, of course, the declining lobster catch :rofl3:

edasque:
It’s not final yet, really just a rough cut, no music, no transition, no credits but here is a video I shot at Folly Cove in Gloucester on July 22nd, 2007. It shows mostly the left side of Folly Cove, which is a little deeper and barer than the shallow and heavily populated right side.

I ran out of tape quickly after the second dive and learnt a lot about my mistakes. Better luck next time.

http://www.frenchguys.com/wordpress/?p=133

Thanks for the virtual dive! It is the only kind of 'real' diving I get now that I'm land-locked!!

Thanks.

Little sensitive there? Anyone that would even attempt to use a picture of a lobster in a trap as evidence agains a diver, would be in the fringe lunitic catagory. And should, and would be ignored.

I'm getting very hungry mmmmmmmmmmmmm damn i feel like some sweet morsals

I know where there are some pots......

That ought to get em goin....

What really gets the Lobstermen is when a dive float progresses over towards their pots, stops (taking a photo, of course) and then proceeds. Don't be surprised if you get reeled up by the dive float line! :wink:

dbg40:
I know where there are some pots......

That ought to get em goin....

Ha ha! Yes I'm jumping around like a crazed maniac...:light:

I recognize it's on the fringe, but it's like those accused of stealing cars displaying pictures of cars in a parking lot. Ha ha, the connection makes sense in my mind. :icon28:

--Matt

I think i'll go buy a bunch of those rubber lobsters you get in junk shops in Maine, and jam them into lobster pots when I'm diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom