Lobsta Divahs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan,
Thank you for that informative post. I now know that I should never travel to Massuchussetts. I would never survive (not proper pronunciation of r's) without insulting a bunch of the locals.

Actually, I went to Massachusetts four years ago and had a blast! Boston is a fabulous city. The only thing I didn't get to do was go to Fenway (and I'm a Red Sox fan, too). :(

Actually, I went to Massachusetts four years ago and had a blast! Boston is a fabulous city. The only thing I didn't get to do was go to Fenway (and I'm a Red Sox fan, too). :(

Shame on you for not making it to Fenway.............:no lol. You did make it to Quincy Market though.......................right? :D

Ive never made it to Fenway either for a game but Ive seen it, I prefer Faniel Hall over anything else in Boston, mmmmm some good eats.

Ive never made it to Fenway either for a game but Ive seen it, I prefer Faniel Hall over anything else in Boston, mmmmm some good eats.

Right....I prefer the same wenever I go to Boston. Dugans Market were the waitresses treat ya like crap, lol.

Southeast Texan especially couldn't make it...they pronounce "Water" with an "r". As in "Anybuddy gonna git under warter this weekend?"

I will never live in weather that cold. Ever.

Shame on you for not making it to Fenway.............:no lol. You did make it to Quincy Market though.......................right? :D

I couldn't get to Fenway because it was closed the week I left for the DNC. However, I was there the weekend before when Tek and A-Rod got into their fight -- I watched that from a pub in Dorchester. That was awesome!

I think we went to Quincy Market. I know we went to Faneiul Hall and the Prudential Building (had some fantastic lobster bisque there at the food court).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom