Lobos 5/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ive never seen such a weird looking chart:

monterey.png

After seeing (and diving) breakwater today, with Friday looking to have about the same conditions as today I am more than likely not going to be there. Unless some crazy thing happens and it calms down in the afternoon. I am still however planning on being there Monday.

Sat/Sun are still up for debate.

After seeing (and diving) breakwater today, with Friday looking to have about the same conditions as today I am more than likely not going to be there. Unless some crazy thing happens and it calms down in the afternoon. I am still however planning on being there Monday.

Sat/Sun are still up for debate.

You're not supposed to say it outloud!!! Now if it gets bad, it's all your fault

You're not supposed to say it outloud!!! Now if it gets bad, it's all your fault

Nope.

It'll be MINE!

A few weeks ago, I had a couple of days free in Monterey, so I arranged for a couple of specialty certs. For weeks before, I drooled over the great reports of awesome conditions. I get there and the wind is blowing sand onto Highway 1 and the bay is foaming. No viz for the next few days. Classes cancelled and no luck finding anyone to dive with me anyway.

Tomorrow, I'll be back and have again arranged for those specialty certs. I've spent the last week or so reading all the great reports and what do we have now? Dang wind!!!

If the weekend is crap, it's because of me.

So. If every Monterey diver will send me a dollar a week, I'll dive elsewhere!

So. If every Monterey diver will send me a dollar a week, I'll dive elsewhere!

What's the address? The dollar is in the envelope and ready to go. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom