Liveaboards with single cabins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They only allocate a few cabins for single supplement on each trip, I believe - but a great deal if you get one!
Hell yeah, I'm going on Solitude One to Tubbataha in June and the SS is 80% 😳
Obviously I'm going to share with a stranger at that price lol

Thanks - I plan to arrive the day before, if at all possible, to be safe and stay at the Swiss-belhotel.
@Joneill In terms of routing, if you want to avoid a red eye flight from Jakarta to Sorong, you could consider flying Jakarta to Manado and then spending a few days (or more if your schedule & budget allow) in the area for muck diving before continuing on to Sorong.

@Joneill In terms of routing, if you want to avoid a red eye flight from Jakarta to Sorong, you could consider flying Jakarta to Manado and then spending a few days (or more if your schedule & budget allow) in the area for muck diving before continuing on to Sorong.
Thanks - that would be tough as I’m pretty maxed out on vacation time for 2022: Aruba in June, Fiji in August, Truk Lagoon in October and the Raja Ampat December trip. Might be a thought for the back-end of the trip, though…

I'm surprised that the single supplement is not higher on some boats. It's a direct indicator of how likely they feel they will fill the boat so at this point, I'm not surprised it is lower but if we escape COVID hell I expect it to increase.

I've went solo on several trips and never paid a single supplement, getting a room to myself about 1/3 of my trips.

Renting an apartment in SF Bay Area equivalent to the room pictures shown would probably be $3K a month. If it had the view it has, more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom