Live update from Casa Christi...Power gone at 2:30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Luck Christi and all of those involved.

Christi, I emailed your mom this morning for her to let me know when she hears anything. I will be in Roatan all next week and will not be incontact with the real world...Praying for you and your friends and all of the people of cozumel

God be with you.

I got a call from Christi this morning...the update is on the "Hello from Christi's House in Cozumel..." thread. The jist is that all's fine now, but there's been little sleep overnight and anxiety's high, as they have a lot more to go...She'll be calling back later (as long as the phone's working) and I'll post another update there when she does....

If my NOAA map imagry reading is correct, the foreward portion of the eye wall is hitting Coz now. It's still CAT4 with slightly decreased sustained winds of 145 MPH. If anything, it's closer to being over. Thank God eh?

Hold on tight, the worst is nearly over.

Jimi

Good luck Christi. Hope you all make it out just fine!

Back
Top Bottom