Little $$$, BIG diving need!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinglife:
hehe... yeah, it does stink! Although I have to say, I am kinda hoping to be in a tropical country before the season starts. Beneath the Sea was total networking for me, trying to find a job in the tropics. I love the local wreck diving, but you just can't make a scuba living up here. So, if all goes well, I will be off to the sun and beach in the next couple of months.
My suit was a Bare but I wore it pretty well last season.
Didn't you just leave the shop to start a REAL job?

Ahhhhh...no snow, no traffic, no hoods and gloves and drysuits, no NHL strikes...so why would you want to leave?

Need someone to carry your gear? Rinse your gear? Fill your tanks? Anything??? :wink:

diveh3:
My 2cents and MHO, you cannot beat the quality of diving in North & South Carolina, Great wrecks, warm gulf stream diving, great viz.

He's right, I was really surprised at how good the diving was. There were a lot of fish, coral (not like the caribbean but nice), and very very cool wreck dives.

Be sure to get your nitrox cert though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom