Liquivision not selling computers anymore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In my personal experience, the Perdix also works fine in the Caribbean - even when it is sunny.

In addition to having a choice of known algorithms. My old X1 is still working though, and I bring it along as a backup.

Who knows? Huish Outdoors owns Bare, Liquivision, Zeagle, Atomic Aquatics, Stahlsac, Sharkskin, and distributes Suunto. Though I find it hard to believe they are out of business, time will tell. The Omnix was announced 14 or more months ago. Liquivision moved in with Bare on Dec 7.
And now you can add Oceanic and Hollis to the collection.
I am still confounded as to their (Huish Sports) business model.

X1 still my fav for oc. Ccr well shearwater is in the pole position.

And now you can add Oceanic and Hollis to the collection.
I am still confounded as to their (Huish Sports) business model.
you aren't alone. However, it seems half the dive industry is hoping Huish will buy them out

I used to have 2 X1s. One stopped working one week out of warrany. Liquvision offered to sell me another at 10% off retail so that's liquivision service for you. Bought 2 Shearwaters instead. Not going to miss Liquvision one bit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom