Liquivision Lynx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhillyDave

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just wanted to get other feedback on the Liquivision LYNX computer. I love their products but never imagined they could blow my mind with this. I made a short video on its functions. Sorry for the refresh "flashing" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnrw9hZ4cXM

What are your thoughts on the computer whether you've dove it or just saw it at a scuba convention?

Dave- Scubadelphia.com

Nice demonstration video Dave! Thanks for sharing it.

I have yet to see this computer in person but it seems almost to good to be true.

A couple quick questions for you. What is the process to sync up the computer and transmitter prior to a dive?

Does the computer display your tank pressure on the surface?

It's pretty easy. Each transmitter has its own serial number. You put that number into the computer and it will monitor the gas level for all serial numbers entered (9) including yourself. It's easy to enter the numbers too. You can check everything on the surface too.

It's pretty easy. Each transmitter has its own serial number. You put that number into the computer and it will monitor the gas level for all serial numbers entered (9) including yourself. It's easy to enter the numbers too. You can check everything on the surface too.

That's a one time thing. For subsequent dives, turn on computer, turn on gas. Done.

Still thinking to good to be true :)

How is the battery life?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom