Lightest possible backplate for use with DSS / Oxycheq wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looking at that one pic I wonder if OxyCheq employs elves in the workshop....

seeing that plate/wing setup I think I just found the perfect gear for my daughter, something she's not likely to outgrow in the next few years...more I see from OxyCheq the more debt I get into <sigh>

looking at that one pic I wonder if OxyCheq employs elves in the workshop....

seeing that plate/wing setup I think I just found the perfect gear for my daughter, something she's not likely to outgrow in the next few years...more I see from OxyCheq the more debt I get into <sigh>

For those interested, we hope to add more photos on the Ultra Lite Plate on the web site by Monday since we expect them in inventory on Tuesday.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

so are you guys ever going to get that BP up on the website Patrick? Curious to see what it looks like. Right now the lightest you got is the SS travel pack which comes in at 2.2lbs

BTW, you should get a new web site hoster(or whatever the technical term is) because the oxycheq site is the slowest site on teh internets

so are you guys ever going to get that BP up on the website Patrick? Curious to see what it looks like. Right now the lightest you got is the SS travel pack which comes in at 2.2lbs

BTW, you should get a new web site hoster(or whatever the technical term is) because the oxycheq site is the slowest site on teh internets

Photos are on the web site as well as some threads on Scuboard.

Regarding the web site, get rid of Explorer and load Firefox. Firefox is much faster.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq
http://oxycheq.com

aaaaa, its under new products on the front page. It has not been put under the BP tab in "products" yet in case you didnt know

Back
Top Bottom