light weight open heels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for the Seawing Nova's they are light and slightly positive. As for the shipping issue.. I'd hate to depend on shipping companies to meet your needs when you are on a tight schedule.. I would call a local dive shop near where your US address is and have them order the fins you want and keep it for you. Reason being that when you get the item and if it doesn't suit what you need, you would have other choices to choose from right at the shop.

Someone mentioned the Hollis F2 fins (not yet released).. but they are slightly modifited APS Mantaray Fins.

Yes they apparently use a different compound, I was interested in giving them a go but the lack of response from Hollis on specs and release date changed my mind and I gave up on them.

---------- Post added May 17th, 2012 at 09:48 AM ----------

Tried the Novas the small size hurt the tops of my feet and the mediums were a little sloppy together with the many reports of failure (1st version) put me off a broken fin while on an expesive dive holiday/liveaboard did not appeal. The 2nd version seems to have fixed the issue of breakage at the hinge (?). Must say if not for the fitting problem would probably have given version 2 a try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom