LF - Dive Photos to Integrate into Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm currently working on a web portal for a local dive shop. I lucked out and bartered the work for some equipment and other services.

I have a few photos that I took, and they don't fit into what I want to do. I'm still waiting to see the available shots from the dive center, but I thought I would throw out a feeler to see if anyone has something that I could use.

I want to do this legally, so please only respond if you have the rights to let me use the work. I am not a web designer, I'm really an infrastructure guy but the portals today are easy to set up, so I don't want to subscribe to photos.com for a couple of pictures. I would be willing to either pay a reasonable fee, please see the part where I am doing this in exchange for something so all the money is coming out of my pocket directly, and/or give full credit to the indivdual who I get the work from.

Of primary importance is the photo that I want to integrate into the skin of the portal so that I can get the skin created and work on the portal started.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if there is anyone who is interested, please PM me.

Hi Colby, you can have any of mine you would like to have. I do not sell my work, but love to give it away.... You may want local shots. Mine are Caribbean, Hawaii, Micronesia (Palau), Cozumel, etc.

You could use any of the ones on my web site that are not credited to someone else. All I ask is that you include a copyright notice (2005 Dr. Bill Bushing) and a link to my web site. Mine are primarily SoCal, Sea of Cortez, Florida Keys and western Caribbean.

That's excellent. Thanks Catherine and Bill. I will let you know if I use any of your photos and give full credits with links, etc.

Cheers
Dave

scubajunkee:
Colby,

I also have photographs as well that you can use. Please peruse my photo album, and let me know which pictures interest you.

http://photos.yahoo.com/scubajunkee

Ericson

Excellent.

Thanks very much. I will have a look in the next day or two.

For the others that have responded, I am working on a short list and I hope to let you know in the next couple of week which ones I hope to use.

Cheers
Dave

Thanks to all for all your help.

The site is live for anyone who wants to take a peek. I still have to apply the skin onto it, and that should be done in the next week or so.

It's at www.diverswearhouse.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom