Let's try again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got out for a 2 tanker with JDC this morning. Easily the best topside conditions of the week. Seas around 2 feet, mild wind, warm and sunny. Water temp 74 degrees, visibility about 40-50 feet, better 1st dive.

Probably the best 2 dives of the week also. First dive was for Lemon Sharks at Lemon Drop. Started slow with 8-10 solitary sharks passing by. A little past half dive 8 or 10 or 12 Lemon Sharks joined us and stayed with us for the rest of the dive. Many close, inquisitive passes. They followed us up to the safety stop and then stayed with us behind the boat, very close to the surface. One of the best shark dives I've done. I didn't want to get out of the water.

Second dive was at Capt Mike's. Reef Shark, several large Loggerheads, several large Goliath Grouper at GG Hole, big Barracuda, all the usual reef fish.

Great day to be out in Jupiter. Looks like tomorrow turns bad again, hope to get out of West Palm...

Got out for a 2 tanker with JDC this morning. Easily the best topside conditions of the week. Seas around 2 feet, mild wind, warm and sunny. Water temp 74 degrees, visibility about 40-50 feet, better 1st dive.

Probably the best 2 dives of the week also. First dive was for Lemon Sharks at Lemon Drop. Started slow with 8-10 solitary sharks passing by. A little past half dive 8 or 10 or 12 Lemon Sharks joined us and stayed with us for the rest of the dive. Many close, inquisitive passes. They followed us up to the safety stop and then stayed with us behind the boat, very close to the surface. One of the best shark dives I've done. I didn't want to get out of the water.

Second dive was at Capt Mike's. Reef Shark, several large Loggerheads, several large Goliath Grouper at GG Hole, big Barracuda, all the usual reef fish.

Great day to be out in Jupiter. Looks like tomorrow turns bad again, hope to get out of West Palm...
Brilliant!

Certainly had the weather for it today. Calm seas and water up to 75

Got out for my 7th day in a row with Narcosis out of West Palm. Conditions took a turn for the worse after the beautiful day yesterday. Quite windy and cool today with seas around 5 feet, occasionally bigger. Water temp 72-3 degrees, vis about 40 feet.

We did Split Reef and then Cross Current Barge. Nice Hawksbill on the 1st dive, several GG at the Barge, the usual reef fish.

I'm pretty beat from a generally tough week, waiting to hear if I will get out tomorrow, on my last day this trip.

Last post for this trip. Didn't get out of Boynton Beach today, very windy, looks like 5-6, some bigger. The inlet is a mess. Did not try to get out in Jupiter or West Palm. I'm happy with my 15 dives in 7 days. Looking forward to a short visit back down at the end of the month. Hoping for calmer seas, for everyone

enjoyed reading your dive reports......safe travels home....see you soon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom