Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
bite me chikka!

Eric, don't let it be known but Iris actually is in love with me..

you know what, in normal days, i'd do this:

mike :m16:

but i feel mike's having the holiday blues... he's a lonely, old, bald man in yap with no one to love him this christmas. so if you can, reach out and give him a hug... he needs it.

:crazy3:

Kumusta po sa inyong lahat...

I just barely had my OW license sa Boracay last month. Now, want to get hooked with this "scuba" thingy ...kaka addict pala :D

Few questions: I planned to have my succeeding dives sa Pinas, anong ideal thickness ng wet suit ba ang dapat kung bilhin?

Also, planned to dive at Camiguin by October 2007 then do some mountain trekking sa Hibok-hibok (my other outdoor libangan), how's the dive in there and would anybody be interested to join the scuba diving n trekking adventure?

Salamat po...

Hey jy2kca, welcome to diving, the PPD and :sblogo:

jy2kca:
Kumusta po sa inyong lahat...

I just barely had my OW license sa Boracay last month. Now, want to get hooked with this "scuba" thingy ...kaka addict pala :D

Few questions: I planned to have my succeeding dives sa Pinas, anong ideal thickness ng wet suit ba ang dapat kung bilhin?

Salamat po...

welcome jy (what's your real nickname?)...0.5mm to 3.0mm would be enough for PI diving; i use a 0.5mm myself. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom