Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomar:
sino si iris? siya ba si iris_baula?
yup! pero my friend first ha... i have alterior motives... i want him to get into diving din but he won't listen to me... but if his "girl" was a diver then why wouldn't he try it diba? hahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
yup! pero my friend first ha... i have alterior motives... i want him to get into diving din but he won't listen to me... but if his "girl" was a diver then why wouldn't he try it diba? hahahahahaha

Jag

hahaha.. sure no problem! Good luck sa kanila. I remember convincing my law professors to take up scuba diving lessons by telling them that breathing underwater is better than s*x. It worked! Next thing i knew, they were already certified haha.. Now they have more logged dives than I do, they know a lot of things about diving that I don't, and they even put up a dive club.

uh-oh... you guys have been busy pim p ing me... :bash: greatwolf might be right, kulang na lang i-e-bay niyo ko :34:

:balloon welcome, norman!!! you checked SB at last. told ya it'll be fun. sorry i can't go diving with you guys this saturday (dang! i miss the water) :)

and welcome, as well yomar :boings: just ignore them. dami pa ibang girls dito, don't worry :)

i replied somewhere to you jag. i said yes, interested... but lolo pao had it removed, i think - it might have been under the penalty to hi jackers thread :wink:

iris_ice = iris_baula? tama ba?

hahaha... kung walang girls kahit boys pwede na din. nyahahah.. joke lang.. baka pag sumama ako sa inyo wala na gusto ka-buddy ako hahaha.

mitchamurao:
Name: Mitch
Diving since: 2005
Certifications: Padi ow, aow,
Favorite dive sites: Bahura (Ligpo), Apo Reef, Ligpo/Portulano/Dive and Trek area
Dream Dive: Tubba, Sipadan (Next week)
Equipment: Apeks Black Pearl, Halcyon Eclipse/Seaquest Pro Unlimited, Generic jets, Apeks Pulse comp. etc, etc

Voice talent, eh? Sounds cool! :) ONE MILLION PAY-SOES!!!!

Heehee... Voicing's cool when projects are around... if not, Abadaba - That's all folks! =)

VinceT:
My first post :)

Name: Vince
Diving since: 1993
Certifications: Padi DM#483988, PADI Nitrox
Favorite dive sites: Canyons, Mainit
Dream Dive: Tubbataha
Equipment: Apeks Titanium, Scubapro G500, Halcyon Pioneer, Scubapro jets, Suunto D9
Welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom