Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Jim Paredes dives. See my gallery, have a pic of him and redford white during a picnic weekend at anilao (cemetery beach)

oh yeah! I saw him and Redford at Aquaventure once. Would have wanted a picture with Redford White.. kakatawa sya.. hehehe

Axua:
oh yeah! I saw him and Redford at Aquaventure once. Would have wanted a picture with Redford White.. kakatawa sya.. hehehe

Eto pards, pagtyagaan mo na ito... this was taken last February 25, 2005 during a picnic weekend nga.

There were a group of fisherfolks in the beach and redford walked over to say that he is campaigning for Senator!!! Aba, iboboto daw sya nila :D !. Politika talaga, comedy.

Group_Picture.jpg

Im the fourth guy from the left. My wife (Myra) is right beside Redford.
We just came in from one dive "Sombrero (batok) to Beatrice (canal)". Namiss ko yan pards while in Portulano.

clgsamson:
Welcome Ayi!!! Qualifications to join Sb PPD eh dapat newbie ka at experienced ka. Ung "experienced" pwede kahit hindi sa diving!!! Mwahahahaha

Syanga pala dapat hindi ka rin masyado serious at malalim mag-isip.

hahaha...thanks for the welcome... cnt wait to dive again...
di nmn ako kasing serious ng icon ko...

Spoon:
welcome to the boards ayi your more than welcome to join us on our weekend trips!

thanks for welcoming me kuya carlo. .. sana magkaron ako ng time this coming month...
gsto kong maging as active as u r. thank u uli..

iris_ice:
welcome, ayi! :D hope the forum makes you re-prioritize :D

thanks iris.... i hope i'd love it here... i already feel prioritized... very warm mga tao d2 kso tahanan pla ito ng mga baliw... kya pla pasok na pasok ka.. hehe. 8)
i feel so young with all the yuppies here.. lufet nla. i sure ope i cud join the nxt DOR.. tanks again for welcoming me here...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom