Lets get this party started... BBQ DIVE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I wont' be diving, so what time for food?! ha ha ha... plus, what happened to an updated list of what we need to bring and who is bringing what?

Hey Jeff where did you go? We need some organization for this BBQ picnic you started. We need a head count and who's bringing what and what else we need.

I plan on coming around 8 AM and am hoping conditions are reasonable enough before high tide to get in an early dive.

Look like maybe Jeff, John, Kevin, Brian, Greg, Nick, Bruce, Rich, Andrew, Nicole, Disney, diver560, Rex

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it....sorry! Only one dive vehicle....and Stephen made plans with a friend (so I'm gonna try to find someone to dive in PV tomorrow). Hopefully it will work out next time....please let there be a next time!

This thread sure is quiet. I hope people show tomorrow.

Even in these warm air temps since I dive wet I always like having a hot drink after that first morning dive, like I can get on the boat. So I'll bring two large carafes of hot water and a bunch of packets of hot chocolate, cider, tea and coffee. And probably some kind of unhealthy pastries, whatever I pick up at Smart & Final. I'll at least grab some healthy bananas.

I'll also bring a cooler of iced bottled waters and maybe some Snapple lemonades or something.

I'm actually going to bring some stuff for sandwiches instead: rolls, lettuce, meat, chips. The thread got quiet, so I decided easy bag lunch type stuff...

See you all there sometime after 8:30.

Greg

I'm still coming and am going to follow Greg's example and bring a bag lunch.

I'll see you all tomorrow & we are bringing a bag lunch also.

John

folks, sorry to have dropped from this thread...as my laptop crashed, my work banned the sight two weeks ago, and this last week i've been down visiting at a hosptial in san diego for either my grand pops or my grand moms. i just got back and am using a friends pc to write this...i will certainly enjoy diving tomorrow and some laughs.

i will have two tanks will take the 'bag lunch' option....next time we do this however, i'll be making some bbq chicken for everyone which has become pretty famous with my family & other friends.

Don.
PS...was great meeting some of you on our Anacpa trip last week....depsite the "E" ticket ride coming back :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Really nice dive today at Leo Carillo. I've been saying that I've sworn off Malibu in favor of Laguna, but today opened my eyes back up to what good diving can be had in Malibu. Let's do it again soon. I hope those of you that made the second dive had a good dive. Thanks Nick and Don for being good dive buddies. Nice seeing the rest of you also.

Hey Jeff thanks for setting this up.

yeah Jeff thanks for setting this up we had fun. I hope all is well, maybe we'll see you next time.
It was nice to see you all we definitely have to do this again soon & next time I'll stay a little longer.

John

Had a really nice time. Good seeing everyone, many whom I haven't seen in a while and others I just saw a week and a half ago. Even some new faces.

Had a very enjoyable dive with excellent buddies -- thanks guys, that's what diving to me is all about.

Missed ya Jeff. Hope to see you next time.

Back
Top Bottom