Lets get this party started... BBQ DIVE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright this heat has gotten to me and its time to come out of my hole and dive... what can I say I miss you guys!!!!

So How about a BBQ Dive?
Im thinking Leo
Im thinking 5-23-09
Im thinking Friends old and new
Im thinking Diving
Im thinking FOOD
Im thinking Fun tons of fun

This date is not set in stone just throwing ideas out there I want this to work for everyone or atleast almost everyone!!!

WHOS WITH ME?????

Last edited:
We miss ya too. Eh.... More then likely if its on 5-2 i wont be able to make it :( its a weekend that i did not ask for off...... have to know at least a month in advance! Will see if he is nice and gives me a weekend off besides the two i requested! I will know by the end of this week or at the latest begining of next week what my days off are!

I'm interested...

May 2nd isn't available to me either. The boss definitely will not give me that day off!

May 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, & 31st are open.

P.S. My boss is not the same as Erika's boss.

I will let ya know what days work for me by the middle of next week!

In case anyone is interested I'm available May 17,23 & 24

John

Alright I see it as the 17th 23rd or 24th anyone else... Its not everyday you get to dive with John and Kevin let alone on the same day!!!

Cant wait to have the gang back together again I miss you guys!!!!!!

If you have not made a event your missing out and now is your time

My wife is in San Diego on the 23rd so I'm definately diving that day somewhere - may as well be with you guys. I've actually said I've swore off Malibu (less viz consistently than Laguna) but if that's what it takes to see Jeff, Kristina, Erika and Kevin I'll be there.

Hey Jeff,

Sounds like a great idea... my daughters are expecting me to bring them home from college some time in May. That's about the only hangup on my part. Unfortunately I've not written the day down but it will be corrected as soon as I get a response from them.

You can definitely count Andrew and I in... unless my daughters need a ride.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom