Let's Dive Catalina in March!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wrinkles is doing a Catalina weekend on March 8th and March 9th.

The link to the event HERE

I've been wanting to dive S. CA for a long time, so who is interested?

I've posted on the Matrix site to get additional info on diving rates, etc. No sure if I'd fly or drive.... I guess it somewhat depends on if there is interest in the Denver area, and what they may want to do. I'd be up for a road trip, and it would provide some benefits. OTOH, one would have to carry their tanks onto a ferry with all the other JUNK, and I've read that some CA folks just rent to avoid that hassle.

In any event.. whatdoyaallthink?

I'M GOING TO BE IN KONA THAT WEEKEND!! :( (not crying because of where I am but that I'll miss diving with you!)

I'M GOING TO BE IN KONA THAT WEEKEND!! :( (not crying because of where I am but that I'll miss diving with you!)

Awesome, or Bummer! :D I would love to meet and dive with you! This is not a sure thing yet, but I want to schedule something, so even if it's just me and a buddy, I want to try and make this happen! :D

Think SB Invasion! :wink: It would be cool to hook up with some of the folks I spend so much time on SB with, that I have never met!

Hopefully I will be in the Red Sea, but if not I'll do my best to be here when you folks come out, Ron. It would be nice to gather.

Hopefully I will be in the Red Sea, but if not I'll do my best to be here when you folks come out, Ron. It would be nice to gather.

Wow! Seems like some of the folks I was hoping to meet are all destination diving! :D Go figure!

Bill, I'd love to meet and dive with you, and we will one day, if not sooner, than later!

Ron,
I'd love to try California but it has to be late April or May for me.
Frank

March doesn't work for us either. Hubby is teaching OW classes/BHole diving in Feb and March, then we go on Nekton in April (lotsa room still on the boat is anyone wants to join us!). Maybe late May or June? :D

robin
Nekton Rorqual to Bahamas, April 19-26th!

If my easter plans for Cozumel fall through I would be interested.

Flights seem to be running about $300 RT for that weekend. Are you thinking of diving Saturday & Sunday and flying out Monday Afternoon?

If my easter plans for Cozumel fall through I would be interested.

Flights seem to be running about $300 RT for that weekend. Are you thinking of diving Saturday & Sunday and flying out Monday Afternoon?

Most likely. I put this out there hoping we could get a group together to dive this, but seems like a lot of folks are busy.

I found some airfare in the $250 range through cheaperflights.com, but have not made any commitments yet.

Catalina Rocks! But alas March is still ski season for me, and I am saving up for a Roatan/Utila trip in May. The SoCal gang are very hospitable, I'm sure you would have a great time and lots of people to buddy up with at the Wrinkles event.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom