Let's be careful out there (and less foolish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They look all cute and cudly!......

'Til they bite you in the face!! :shocked:
Not dive related, but you know those cute YouTube videos showing pets of two different species cuddling as friends? Well, I saw one where it was a puppy and a python -- and sure enough, python grabbed and constricted the puppy on camera. I think there is a larger, systemic issue here, namely, that people don't know anymore that real animals are different from stuffed dolls. As cute as someone might have thought it would be for a pup and a snake to be friends, that just isn't in a snake's nature. Nor does a wild animal know the difference between a nature loving human and any other human. They mostly don't want us as friends.

Not dive related, but you know those cute YouTube videos showing pets of two different species cuddling as friends? Well, I saw one where it was a puppy and a python -- and sure enough, python grabbed and constricted the puppy on camera. I think there is a larger, systemic issue here, namely, that people don't know anymore that real animals are different from stuffed dolls. As cute as someone might have thought it would be for a pup and a snake to be friends, that just isn't in a snake's nature. Nor does a wild animal know the difference between a nature loving human and any other human. They mostly don't want us as friends.

In fairness, she wasn't trying to cuddle it. She was trying to eat it live . . .but the octo beat her to it, lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom