Let's all complain about the weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's to complain about? I live in the San Francisco micro climate. Every day is the same. The weekends I'm in the Monterey Bay area diving. Why would I complain about consistent, moderate, temps and sunshine?

OK, all sarcasm aside, I have gotten spoiled by California since moving here from NYC in 2005. I really do not miss the winters there. Stay warm everyone and come to CA for some amazing diving and weather.

Oh, hell, no. The People’s Republic of IL is bad enough. Why the eff would I want to go to California? Earthquakes, fires galore, too warm, and salt water? Add to that everything else about that state I can’t stand? Nope. If I go anywhere, it would be back to Michigan. I’ve been in exile in IL due to work since 1996.

Mail! Finally!

Guaranteed that you wouldn’t have gotten wet here from precipitation

Rain ! Finally ! Warm Californian rain !

As a Californian I fear that I go out and become wet I will either shrink or melt..

SDM

We need a gif showing the Wicked Witch of the West - “I’m melting, I’m melting.”

@Marie13
it has been so long since we experienced rain that my puppy dog, a Tibetan terrier named Lucky, has no recollection of what rain is and so far has refused to go out side ---
I wonder what he would do in Chicago with all the ice and snow and the COLD weather ?

Stay warm and dry ...and INSIDE your abode

Sam

@Marie13
it has been so long since we experienced rain that my puppy dog, a Tibetan terrier named Lucky, has no recollection of what rain is and so far has refused to go out side ---
I wonder what he would do in Chicago with all the ice and snow and the COLD weather ?

Stay warm and dry ...and INSIDE your abode

Sam

Inside? It’s 30F out Damn near tropical! I’m off to the LDS to pick up my doubles regs after annual service/5th port addition and off to the pool next weekend.

Your dog’s brain would shut down. Soft CA dog! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom