LeisurePro becomes Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to the SCOTUS and their Wayfair decision 2018ish...

It would be great if they could offer free shipping for purchases over a certain amount.
Once again, the bot is clueless.

Seems like a reasonable comment to me. I imagine a lot of divers around the world would appreciate free shipping from US Internet dealers.

Seems like a reasonable comment to me. I imagine a lot of divers around the world would appreciate free shipping from US Internet dealers.
But the comment misses the fact that the desired free shipping (to CONUS) is already available, for purchases over $50. Wishing for world-wide free shipping (which ASD did not mention) is a pipe dream; nobody does that. for good reason.

Leisurepro is a brick and mortar (within Adorama) in NYC.
This merger is a bad outcome. You could always call Leisurepro in New York, talk to a salesperson there and often get a lower price than their website price for items that were price controlled by the manufacturers. Today I called the scuba.com customer service line and spoke to someone in the Philippines! Friendly, but didn't speak english well and couldn't do anything more than read her script. Local dive shops are starting to look better.

This merger is a bad outcome. You could always call Leisurepro in New York, talk to a salesperson there and often get a lower price than their website price for items that were price controlled by the manufacturers. Today I called the scuba.com customer service line and spoke to someone in the Philippines! Friendly, but didn't speak english well and couldn't do anything more than read her script. Local dive shops are starting to look better.
Try calling their 212 number.

Anyone know anything about this?
That's 'old news' buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom