LeisurePro becomes Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and it took them a long time to change names.
I'm still upset they didn't go with my suggestion of Oy!Scuba.com

Ok, RIP Leisure Pro. I been buying from them for a few years. today I ordered a Reg set. google pay. some how an old adders was in google pay, called to correct. my tax cost dropped 4.46. but my total grew by $20.00. they took my military discount off and cant added it back in.

Ok, RIP Leisure Pro. I been buying from them for a few years. today I ordered a Reg set. google pay. some how an old adders was in google pay, called to correct. my tax cost dropped 4.46. but my total grew by $20.00. they took my military discount off and cant added it back in.
Did you have a stroke typing this?

So....help me understand, you screwed up but they are to blame. Makes perfect sense.

So....help me understand, you screwed up but they are to blame. Makes perfect sense.No
Yes I messed up the address. I need the ADDRESS corrected. The Tax for the wrong address was higher by $4.46 than where I needed it shipped to. So they wanted to charge me $20.00 more, when it should have been less. So how is that my issue?

Why mention snakes? Leave reptiles outta this please.
Yes I messed up the adders. I need the ADDRESS corrected. The Tax for the wrong address was higher by $4.46 than where I needed it shipped to. So they wanted to charge me $20.00 more, when it should have been less. So how is that my issue?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom