Leisurepro bait and switch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just make sure your receipt is what you ordered.

My receipt says vt3. They sent me vt4.

I have an issue with my transmitter, now I have to run around and have them send me a proper invoice for warranty.

Was getting the VT4 at the VT3 price not worth the "run around"? I could be wrong but sounds like you still came out on top.

They are an excellent company not out to deceive or cheat anyone. Their customer comments on items are genuine, and they seem to honor their commitments. Sometimes they sell merchandise which has been replaced by a newer model, but they always make that very clear, including the unavoidable limited quantity and the usually much lower price.

Last time I ordered some things they saw how long I've been a customer and waived shipment charges. This kind of thing frequently happens, along with unasked for discounts, but then I've been a customer about as long as they've been in existence. For me, it's a good place for odds and ends the average shop has to order. They have a huge inventory, super fast delivery and an easy exchange policy.

Was getting the VT4 at the VT3 price not worth the "run around"? I could be wrong but sounds like you still came out on top.

Don't get me wrong. I saved over $600 between the two units.

They tell me I must return the product to them, and they will send it to oceanic.
Damn things only been wet 4 times.....

Back
Top Bottom