Leisure Pro - a few issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It shows the product page with an overlay like the one in this picture:
View attachment 114440

So, when I click the link, and it opens in a new tab, it should go to the item page with a customer answer pop-up block?

Nick, would you ask your IT guys:

Does it use/need cookies?

Do you have to have pop-ups enabled for Leisure Pro site?

So, when I click the link, and it opens in a new tab, it should go to the item page with a customer answer pop-up block?

Nick, would you ask your IT guys:

Does it use/need cookies?

Do you have to have pop-ups enabled for Leisure Pro site?

Since I'm pretty sure they're out for the night, I took a look at it with firebug and tested some settings variations in both Chrome and Firefox. It looks like cookies are needed, but only when I set my settings to the absolute highest setting did the feedback form not work. At the highest setting, it breaks almost every site I use though, so that's not realistic for me.

It's not actually a popup, it's an overlay, so none of the popup blockers I use block it. Therefore there shouldn't be a need to enable popups for Leisure Pro to be able to leave feedback.

Since I'm pretty sure they're out for the night, I took a look at it with firebug and tested some settings variations in both Chrome and Firefox. It looks like cookies are needed, but only when I set my settings to the absolute highest setting did the feedback form not work. At the highest setting, it breaks almost every site I use though, so that's not realistic for me.

It's not actually a popup, it's an overlay, so none of the popup blockers I use block it. Therefore there shouldn't be a need to enable popups for Leisure Pro to be able to leave feedback.

You were right about the browser - IE 9 worked. Of course, I don't use that security target of opportunity! :wink:

So security settings break it, it seems. C'est la vie.

Just a quick update, we have the transmitters and screen protectors added to the accessories tab for the aforementioned computers. We've put in an order for the accessories and they should be in within a couple of weeks.

Again, thank you all for the feedback, it's exactly what we need to be the best we can be.

Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom