Leisure Pro - a few issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax

Deplorable American
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Leisure Pro has this really great program where, if someone has a question on an item, and you have bought that item, Leisure Pro will refer the question to you, the customer, to answer another customer's question. I think that is pretty cool!

EXCEPT - I have been sent three questions, and NOT ONCE has the link worked so I can answer it.

Suggestion - put another link in the email so people can click on it and actually answer the question when the "Answer Question" link doesn't work.

Second - Leisure Pro is now a Scuba Pro authorized dealer. Scuba Pro's "flagship" computers are the Luna and the Sol.

Why, then, when I search on "Gauge Protectors" or "Screen Protectors", doesn't the Luna / Sol screen protector come up?

Suggestion - carry them! If you do carry them, check that they are named "Uwatec Snap-on Gauge Protector for Galileo Sol and Luna Computers", just like the link for the other Uwatecs.

Third - When one searches on Uwatec, a screen offers "Uwatec gauges", "Uwatec computers", and "General Uwatec accessories.

Why isn't the "UWATEC Galileo Luna/Sol - Smart Tec/Z Transmitter" listed under the accessories? Also, you have other accessories under the computers . . .

Suggestion - separate the accessories out, or put them in with the appropriate category. The half and half doesn't work.

So, how DO I get a protective screen for the Sol / Luna?

I find this program to be obnoxious personally. They want customers to be the voice of their business while offering no incentive to the consumer to do so - In start contrast against DRIS which awards points in their loyalty program for the same. I rarely buy anything from LP, but their emails asking me to take time out of my day to answer someone else's question (presumably so that they can make a sale) still rubs me the wrong way.

We have them. How many do you need?

Reactions: Jax
I find this program to be obnoxious personally. They want customers to be the voice of their business while offering no incentive to the consumer to do so - In start contrast against DRIS which awards points in their loyalty program for the same. I rarely buy anything from LP, but their emails asking me to take time out of my day to answer someone else's question (presumably so that they can make a sale) still rubs me the wrong way.

I look at it as a sorta forum . . . I don't mind answering questions, if I know.

. . . I don't mind answering questions, if I know.

I'm with you.... I am more then happy to answer their questions as when I am looking at a product I often look at what other people have said about it. I like that it isn't just some boiler plate description coming from the seller or manufacturer.

I bought the screen cover for the Smart Z from LP's ebay store for less than LP had it listed on their website with shipping.

Personally I hate the emails asking me to answer a question. How do I opt out of it? Why wasn't I asked if I wanted to participate?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom