Learning something new...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been using Photoshop since about 1994... as in ver. 3.0... it's what now? CS4? that's like version 10 already!

It wasn't till i started scanning the book i bought that I learned how to use layer masks and adjustment layers...

Also it was my 1st time to try b/w for one of my shots...

I haven't finished processing the rest but I tried these out last night before the fireworks started...

championclown-800.jpg

lookupnemo-800.jpg

pygmyseahorse-800.jpg

C&C welcome... can't wait to play with the other shots...

Jag

Graet Pics. makes me want to get a new camera.

I've been using Photoshop since about 1994... as in ver. 3.0... it's what now? CS4? that's like version 10 already!

It wasn't till i started scanning the book i bought that I learned how to use layer masks and adjustment layers...

Also it was my 1st time to try b/w for one of my shots...

I haven't finished processing the rest but I tried these out last night before the fireworks started...

championclown-800.jpg

lookupnemo-800.jpg

pygmyseahorse-800.jpg

C&C welcome... can't wait to play with the other shots...

Jag

hahahaha get a venue pards for 1 day let's do a ppd photoshop session :eyebrow:

jag, get "The Underwater Photographer" by Martin Edge (4th edition just came out). very insightful book on technique.

jag, get "The Underwater Photographer" by Martin Edge (4th edition just came out). very insightful book on technique.
i have it na... 2nd ed nga lang... the author was still primarily a film photog, only the last chapter was digital

although nice insights nga - clarified stuff i forgot ages ago when i took my photo course in college

Jag

ako bahala venue

kelan?

jag

ask koya, matt & jigs for availability. one saturday perhaps.

except the weekend of caracol & last weekend of jan (i'll be in bora), all saturdays are free so far

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom