Leap Year Dive at CSSP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I am trying to take a poll of who is still interested in the Leap Year Dive day on Sunday and the Underwater Poker Run. The forecast is predicting rain Saturday and Sunday. With all of the rain this week I am afraid it is going to end up a cold muddy mess of a weekend. Is anyone still planning on attending? I don't know if I should try and reschedule for March 7 at this point.

We've changed our minds. Cold and rain and mud....I can get that here at home! :D

Well since I talked to you yesterday I got my weekend in line. I'll be there.

PS. I drove up to G-vine scuba after I left your shop only to find a note on the door that said "Sorry but I felt sick so I went to see a doctor". Sooo I guess I'll just have do without the dry gloves.

Dee: Sorry y'all won't be here, but can't say as I blame ya.

I'm not at all sure I want to go if it's going to be as bad there as I'm afraid it is. The ground is already saturated and more rain this weekend will only make it a muddy mess. You can reschedule for March 7 if you want to, but I can't dive that day. :disappoin

Hi, Debraw-
I was planning to try to make it out there to at least meet yall and see what CSSP is about, but then my nephew decided to get married- shower 2/29, wedding 3/7. Cuts us out of both dates, dangit.
Foo

This is a rather bizarre idea, but....is there anything that says we can't dive someplace else that day?

Here's what I'm thinking....is there any way we could set the game up at Kirby Creek Pool? It will be too messy to dive outdoors, but not indoors, right?

Just a thought... :)

Sorry Kids I am going to have to cancel the leap year dive due to lack of participation with the bad weather we are anticipating. Let's reschedule for Saturday March 6, 2004 same place CSSP and different time 1PM meet and 1:30 start!

Doh! I couldn't make it this weekend anyways. I'm taking my Master Scuba Diver equivalency test this weekend.

I'll be unavailable next weekend as well. :(

Actually, Detonate it's going to work out really good by making it for Saturday March 6 at 1PM instead! We are going to have quite a turnout by making it for Saturday.

I can make it if it's on Saturday. :diver:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom