Leap Year Dive at CSSP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still planning on going.

Blue Dolphin is having an scubaopoly game in the pool that day, so I may not be able to stay until 4. I still need to look at schedules.

TwoBit

We may be able to come, if we don't have company staying with us that weekend. Kind of a toss-up at this point, but I'm really ready to dive again, so if any way possible, we'll be there!
Foo

Man, I just dove wet at CSSP this past weekend for my TA class. The water was a frigid 42 degrees.

I may need to find me a dry suit before the 29th.

42 degrees

WOW.......that might be a little cold for me. all i have is a 5/4/3 full and a 3mm short.

don't think that would good for 42.

Debraw:
So CSSP , February 29 from 11AM-4PM. We start the run at 12:00PM. Join us for a dive you only do every four years!

Debra W. :369:

Wish I could join you, but I've got a flight on March 1st that leaves at 5:50 in the morning :yuck:!

selah...

maybe in 2004 then...

- PV

It's starting to warm up a bit. It was all the way up to 46 deg. today. That's 4 deg. hotter than Detonate had. At that rate it will be almost sane to dive by the 29th!

Actually it's 1 degree colder. When I downloaded my computer I found that the water was 47 degrees. I must have been halucinating that weekend. :p

I made it up by spending the next weekend in Cozumel, so I missed the big DFW snow storm I've been hearing so much about.

-Jim

My wife is tentatively scheduled to do her OW checkout there the last weekend in March. Any ideas of approx. water temps then? I've told her to expect cold, but I don't think she has any idea of just how cold...lol.

it is cold but not to bad i dive there with a 7 mill and hood and vest and i am able to dive all day . the surface interval is the tough part

derrick

Back
Top Bottom