LDS to complete DM with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great....I have always found Vince and the rest of his team very friendly and helpful myself... Good shop....

Enjoy your trip....wishing I was there too!!!! :wink:
You bet!

All in all I was in a hurry to pick shop....I still am but I think I'll take a little more time to get out on some local dives......meet some more local divers...and see what the chat is! I was planning on starting first week of September but I'll maybe give it another month!

I am pretty sure I want to DM for a shop because I want more chances to be in the water and helping with students and have also the goal of OWI....so.....future goals will be part of the equation.....thanks for all your feedback and help......

Oh....I did plan to make it on the 22nd but you know how it is trying to get of town! Lots of last minute stuff! I'll be out there before the chill sets in!

Take care!

Sounds good....we did miss you but we will do it again....Let me know when you get some time off we can head up to the lake!!! :)

Sounds good....we did miss you but we will do it again....Let me know when you get some time off we can head up to the lake!!! :)
Well looks like big box may win out, seems to be good instruction as well as good perks, discounts on certs, equipment, and get paid to dive with acceleration to OWI. Lot's of good options....hope I feel as good about my choice a year from now!

Thanks everyone for your good feedback....I'm sure we'll meet up at a local dive!

Take care!

Well looks like big box may win out, seems to be good instruction as well as good perks, discounts on certs, equipment, and get paid to dive with acceleration to OWI. Lot's of good options....hope I feel as good about my choice a year from now!

Thanks everyone for your good feedback....I'm sure we'll meet up at a local dive!

Take care!
Just wanted to make a correction to the last post.

Never did go with big box, almost did, I had made the decision to but before they opened up their next class I decided against it.

Anyway I did finally start my DM as of a few weeks ago. I'll be posting questions in another thread.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom