LDS price on Apeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAVMED82

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering what I should expect to pay for either an ATX200 or ATX 100. I really want to buy it from my LDS, but I have a feeling it is going to be way more expensive there than somewhere else.

I believe the retail on the AXT200 is $700. I can check with my shop and see what they are selling them for.

I have one and I can tell you it is worth every penny. By far the best of the 7 different regualtors I own.

If you find for less elsewhere let them know. They would probably rather meet the lower price than lose the sale.

I picked up a pair of ATX200's for about $580 each. I also found other authorized dealers selling or willing to match a price of $450. I naturally found the better price after the fact of using them quite a few times.

I bought mine from Divetank.com for $469. They will also do the yearly service on them.

Divetheabyss.com. I have bought several from them.

You should check out this months Scuba Diving Magazine. They have a great report on high end regs. They profile the ATX 100 and ATX 200. By the way, the prices from the article are ATX 100 $675 and ATX 200 $695-probably MSRPs but not sure.

ATX100 1st/2nd - $396

ATX100 w/ ATX40 backup reg - $504

I've ordered several items from them, fast shipping via DHL. Personally, I'd get the ATX50/DS4 set up, excellent reg and less expensive ($334).

I don't know about pricing on the ATX200 or ATX100, but you might want to check out www.divesports.com. I called them and they had a great price on some other APEX stuff I was looking for, very helpful, in the US, and an Apex auth. dealer.

Back
Top Bottom