LDS near Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone please tell me the name(s) of the dive shops near Lake Travis... does Dive World sound right . :)

Yep, Dive World works but you'll sometimes have problems getting same-day nitrox fills depending on who's there.

OK...is there another one within hitting distance??

Do any of those shops sell the little statues and idols used in offerings to the lake gods at Travis ? If so do any of them still work in lakes outside of Texas :huh:

Clearwater Divers
6215 N. Lamar
Austin, TX 78752
512-452-6990

Tom's Scuba
5909 Burnet Rd.
Austin, TX 78757

Scubaland North
1001 W. Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78757
(512) 323-6999

Austin Aqua Sports
4403 Guadalupe Street
Austin, Texas, 78751
(512) 453-1852

Dive World is the closest to the Lake.

Timeliner:
Do any of those shops sell the little statues and idols used in offerings to the lake gods at Travis ? If so do any of them still work in lakes outside of Texas :huh:

LOL.... I will check their stock on 'hot' offerings....bet they will be running a special for idols to be used above the northern border!!

I have used scubaland once and they seemed pretty nice I think it was their south location but they had a pool/outdoor patio and grill for local clubs to use for meetings

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom