LDR Date wormil for 1 month!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Worm - I'm trying to arrange a late entry for you. In your criteria, you didn't mention anything about whether a rash is a disqualifier. I'll check to see if her's is still multicolored...

tick tock tick tock . . .

I am offended, since the military is doing away with DADT shouldn't this contest be open to all?

I am offended, since the military is doing away with DADT shouldn't this contest be open to all?

Why? Did you want a crack a winning our Wormil for a month? :popcorn:

OK . . . tasdiver logged in under Wormil's account . . . I'm typing . . . he's drivin'

The winner is:

Lives4Sharks

Congratulations on your winning bid of $140 to be donated to S.U.D.S.

Your prize of a one month LDR with Wormil will begin immediately and end at 10:00 pm EST on February 18, 2011. The additional one week is being added because he is just that kind of wonderful guy AND he will be in Alaska 1/29 through 2/5 and he doesn't want to take away from the relationship :)

Congratulations and Enjoy Carolyn . . . please post a journal . . . please please please !! LOL

Dave is asking for $10 donations to S.U.D.S. to be able to read the journal :)

Can I bid to have wormil harass some poor woman? (oh Sam!!!!)

No no no, it's spelled Her a$$....

OK so Sam would have won but I was away all day. oh well. I'll just give her number to some homeless dude.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom