LBTS dive in the next few days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew is on Island time. Yeh mon.

Lol, what's wrong with island time? Just out of curiousity, who's planning on diving saturday morning?

Marvel
What is the beach report?? Looking good yet?
I haven't responded to this post because I have to dive my students this weekend. Don't know if the lake is going to be available so I might take them to the beach if it is diveable.

aabond:
Lol, what's wrong with island time? Just out of curiousity, who's planning on diving saturday morning?

Hey... We can't dive saturday morning, since we don't get in until 4pm. We could dive Saturday evening at 7pm in the water?

Here's the tide chart for saturday / sunday -

Sa 12 High 4:44 AM 3.5
12 Low 10:53 AM 0.8
12 High 4:59 PM 3.4
12 Low 11:15 PM 0.3

Su 13 High 5:38 AM 3.6
13 Low 11:44 AM 0.6
13 High 5:48 PM 3.5

So 7pm on Saturday night should be better conditions than 8am on Sunday Morning. The vis should be best between high tide, and 2 hours following high tide.

If we do go on Sat Nite, we would need to fill our tanks before a sunday dive.

Fill express closes at 6 on saturday and is closed on sunday. I only have one tank right now, so may end up renting another (and i thought i wasn't going to be renting tanks anymore). Scuba schools opens at 8am and is located by oakland and a1a, so we could possibly go fill at 8 and be in the water by 9.

Andrew,

Saturday Morning, we planning for a single dive at 8 or were you planning on doing another later, not couting the night dive.

Frankly, I don't really care. So long as there is some one to dive with and the conditions aren't horrible, I will dive whenever. We can dive 8:00am on saturday, and then go for another dive at around noon, and then go for the night dive. It's up to you. Just let me know so that I can adjust my Island time. :D

PM me or give me a call (954) 695-7010

ReneeC:
Marvel
What is the beach report?? Looking good yet?
I haven't responded to this post because I have to dive my students this weekend. Don't know if the lake is going to be available so I might take them to the beach if it is diveable.
Water's still a little choppy & there seems to be some current & not much visability but frankly......

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (how's that for a report on conditions? :D )

That's the perfect report for conditions!!! Are you going diving this weekend?

OK - I don't think I'll be diving students this weekend unless conditions improve considerably but think I can join you all.

Andrew - let me check my tanks in the morning. I think I have more than enough to loan you one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom