Layout Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
I remember the "honking" noise those used to make when you were getting low on air.
Christian

Always thought that honking :17: was my buddy.

Hey, by the way. The changes do look nice.

Love the site but from a web designer to a web designer I thought I should point out that the "Join the Discussion" test doe snot lead to the forums. It just shows up as text.

Just wanted to point that out!

Thanks for your comments everyone.

ckaspar thanks for bringing this issue up!

I like the color change since yesterday's debut of the new look. I think the new "toned down" red for the bar that leads to the Search box looks much better. The red now matches the red in the ScubaBoard logo and the only "bright" red remaining simply draws attention to the "GO' button for search.

Nicely done!

Christian

I'm glad you all like it! :)

Really cool new home page, good job... Just one question....

I know if this question were asked in the General Scuba forum, it would erupt discussion, but is it not proper to have both divers to have their masks on their forheads, showing to some as a sign of distress....?

Just something to ponder,
dEs

Love the new look. Hope you guys realize that the commentary on the photo was all in good fun...

See you underwater,
Grier

Back
Top Bottom