Lawyer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much was the deductible?

How much was the deductible?
From Isis Rent A Car

Rates Includes:

-Free mileage,
-Colision Damage Waiver**
-Personal Accident Insurance (zero deductible)
-Liability insurance (zero deductible)
-Taxes,
-24/7 emergency service,
-Legal assistance

**C.D.W. has a 10% car value as deductible

I don't know what their car values are, or how they are firgured.

Yes it was easy for the police to find the guy. He had Colorado plates. The CDW has a deductible of about 200 dollars. You are still liable to pay for the entire repair of the other guys car if you are found to be at fault. I sat at the police station until the other party agreed to pay for any damage on his truck. For what it's worth I am planning to rent from Isis again.

Yes it was easy for the police to find the guy. He had Colorado plates. The CDW has a deductible of about 200 dollars. You are still liable to pay for the entire repair of the other guys car if you are found to be at fault. I sat at the police station until the other party agreed to pay for any damage on his truck. For what it's worth I am planning to rent from Isis again.
$200 deductible isn't so bad. With "Liability insurance (zero deductible)" you wouldn't expect the problem you had. I see why you want lawyers if needed.

What happened to the zero deductible liability insurance???????

What happened to the zero deductible liability insurance???????

It SOUNDS like the other guy was saying he wasn't at fault and wanted Isis insurance to pay and they refused as he wasn't at fault. That sounds like at the start that slowed settlement to me. If he had been at fault, I would guess they would have just paid.

liability insurance, we found out the hard way it does not cover anything, if there is no contact between cars. ( say you pull out in front of another car and they hit the curb and not you, or you run someone off the road.)
We now take the taxi.

Gisela is a good friend of mine/actually now lives in playa but does a ton of work in coz (used to live there)/excellent English/excellent person/highly recommended

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom