Lauderdale by the Sea shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm up for some Broward beach and/or kayak dives next Sunday and Monday.

Am trying to set something up....I'm game Satu, Sun, Mon...

Sun and Mon are good for me, I'm diving Sea Experience Saturday with my dive club.

Deb
we are a go for Friday at BHB. I booked at Santa Barbara Friday night so will head own there after. Tried to call Seaxp but haven't got a call back.
FYI to everyone else, Santa Barbara only has 1 efficiency and a few hotel rooms left. remeber to mention scubaboard for a 10% discount. Fimgers crossed for this weekend. Anyone seen updated weather forecasts?

did you get the 10% discount? mention scubaboard and floridanewbe. They offer 10$% off to divers who do. We are heading there Friday after BHB

Yep, we got a diver discount. We enjoyed the place and will return. We also had a giant breakfast at a place you mentioned, Country Ham and Eggs. They had a special that day of a 2-2-2 for $5. 2 eggs, 2 bacon or sausage, and 2 large pancakes.

Deb
we are a go for Friday at BHB. I booked at Santa Barbara Friday night so will head own there after. Tried to call Seaxp but haven't got a call back.
Are you serious? That's really unusual. Are you calling 954-770-DIVE (3483) and are you leaving your callback number clearly?

Capt. Bill is pretty good with e-mail so you can try billc@seaxp.com (tell him I gave you the addy).

SEA ya at BHB, look for the old silver Honda CR-V with roof rack, spare tire bike rack and a real obvious auto tag (you'll know it when you see it :wink:). My ETA is noon. Thinking of hitting the Quarterdeck for lunch afterward.

I got thru tonight and he remembers my message but hadn't called us. He thinks he put us on list but not sure. he is gonna call me tomorrow to let me know

I am looking pretty god for Sunday and Monday....what will the weather and waves be like?

Chug
Blah, blah, blah

I am looking pretty god for Sunday and Monday....what will the weather and waves be like?

Chug
Blah, blah, blah

:worthless:

My crystal ball says we're going yak divin', and we're gonna kill ourselves some lionfishies!

crystalBall1.jpg

On the other hand, NOAA's W.A.G. says:

Friday... Southeast winds 7 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Showers likely and chance of thunderstorms.

Friday Night... East northeast winds 5 to 7 knots becoming east southeast 5 to 8 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Saturday... East southeast winds 5 to 8 knots. Seas less than 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Saturday Night... East southeast winds around 5 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters smooth. Chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms.

Sunday... Southeast winds 5 to 8 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Sunday Night... East winds 5 to 6 knots becoming southeast 6 to 9 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Monday... Southeast winds 6 to 9 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Monday Night... South southeast winds 5 to 7 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters smooth. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Tuesday... South southwest winds 5 to 7 knots. Seas 2 feet. Intracoastal waters smooth. Chance of showers and thunderstorms.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom